- TRA-2-54/2J (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Liver/Bone/Kidney Alkaline Phosphatase
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
TRA-2-54, also known as Liver/Bone/Kidney Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP or AP), is a tissue non-specific isoform of alkaline phosphatase-related antigen. This antigen is highly expressed on undifferentiated human embryonal carcinoma (EC) and embryonic stem (ES) cells, and is also expressed by liver, bone and kidney cells. It has been reported that the expression level of TRA-2-54 is decreased upon differentiation; therefore measurement of TRA-2-54 expression can be used to monitor the differentiation status of pluripotent stem cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human embryonal carcinoma cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescence staining. For immunofluorescence microscopy, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 μg/ml is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats) include: immunohistochemistry1 and immunofluorescence1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Zou XY, et al. 2012. Stem Cell Res. Ther. 3: 43. (IHC, IF)
AB_2616775 (BioLegend Cat. No. 358810)
Undifferentiated embryonic stem (ES) cells, embryonal carcinoma (EC) cells, most EC cell lines, bone, liver, kidney
- Cell Type
- Embryonic Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Protein Kinases/Phosphatase
- Antigen References
1. Andrews PW, et al. 1996. Int. J. Cancer. 66:806.
2. Yan X, et al. 2010. Stem Cells Dev. 19:469.
3. Zou XY, et al. 2012. Stem Cell Res Ther. 3:43.
- Gene ID
- 249 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TRA-2-54 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human TRA-2-54||TRA-2-54/2J||FC, ICC|
|PE anti-human TRA-2-54||TRA-2-54/2J||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human TRA-2-54||TRA-2-54/2J||ICC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.