- 8.1.1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- T1a, gp38, stromal cell marker
- Syrian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The mucin-type glycoprotein podoplanin is thought to be involved in the development of the lymphatic vascular system. Podoplanin is named after its expression in the kidney glomerular epithelial cells (podocytes). It has a potential role in tumor progression.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Syrian Hamster
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Alexa Fluor® 594.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunocytochemistry. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 2.0 - 10 μg/ml is recommended. For immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections, the suggested use of this reagent is 5.0 - 10.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemistry6.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Farr A, et al. 1992. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 40:651.
- Farr AG, et al. 1992. J. Exp. Med. 176:1477.
- Bekiaris V, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:6768.
- Algars A, et al. 2011. Blood 117:4387. PubMed
- Reis VO, et al. 2012. Immunobiology. 217:831. PubMed
- Kaji C, et al. 2012. Acta. Histochem. Cytochem. 45:227. (IHC)
- Kretschmer S, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 8:e52201. PubMed.
AB_2563351 (BioLegend Cat. No. 127414)
- 43 Kd glycosylated type-1 transmembrane protein. Mucin-type protein.
Expressed on epithelial and mesothelial cells.
- Cell Type
- Epithelial cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Antigen References
1. Farr A, et al. 1992. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 40:651.
2. Schacht V, et al. 2005. Am. J. Pathol. 166:913.
- Gene ID
- 14726 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Podoplanin on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.