- m24 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Integrin β2 subunit, LFA -1 β subunit, β2 integrin, b2 subunit, LFA-1b, LFA-1 beta, LFA1b, LFA1 beta, beta 2 integrin subunit LFA
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD11/CD18 belongs to the integrin family of proteins. It is heterodimeric cell surface receptor expressed on all leukocytes. CD18, in association with integrin α chain CD11a, CD11b, and CD11c forms LFA-1, Mac-1, and αXβ2, respectively, and plays an important role in leukocyte adhesion. CD11/CD18 complexes bind ICAM-1 (CD54), ICAM-2 (CD102), ICAM-3 (CD50), iC3b, and fibrinogen. Clone m24 binds the extended/open high affinity conformation of CD11a/CD18. The antibody can be used as a reporter of the activation state of the integrin receptor in response to exposure to Mg2+ or Mn2+.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Fibronectin-purified human monocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone m24 can be used as a reporter of the activation state of integrin receptor in response to exposure with Mg2+ or Mn2+.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hogg N. et al. 1985. Cell Immunol. 92:247.
- McDowall A. et al. 2003. J. Clin. Invest. 111:51.
- Product Citations
AB_2565288 (BioLegend Cat. No. 363403)
AB_2565289 (BioLegend Cat. No. 363404)
- Integrin family, 95KD, Ig superfamily
- ICAM-1 (CD54), ICAM-2 (CD102), ICAM-3 (CD50), iC3b, fibrinogen
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Leukocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Anderson D, et al. 1987. Annu. Rev. Med. 38:175.
2. Springer T. 1994. Cell 76:301.
- Gene ID
- 16408 View all products for this Gene ID 16414 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD18 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD11a/CD18 (LFA-1)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD11a/CD18 (LFA-1)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD11a/CD18 (LFA-1)
APC anti-human CD11a/CD18 (LFA-1)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD11a/CD18 (LFA-1)
PE anti-human CD11a/CD18 (LFA-1)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD11a/CD18 (LFA-1)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD11a/CD18 LFA-1
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD11a/CD18 (LFA-1)
Biotin anti-human CD11a/CD18 (LFA-1)
FITC anti-human CD11a/CD18 (LFA-1)
TotalSeq™-A0818 anti-human CD11a/CD18 (LFA-1)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD11a/CD18 (LFA-1)
TotalSeq™-B0818 anti-human CD11a/CD18 (LFA-1)
TotalSeq™-C0818 anti-human CD11a/CD18 (LFA-1)