- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Detection Kit
Covance Catalog# SIG-32906
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
- Kit Contents
• Reagent 1, Serum Block, 50 mL
• Reagent 2, Boost, 50 mL
• Reagent 3, HRP Polymer, 50 mL
- Storage & Handling
- Store between 2°C and 8°C.
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this product is quality control tested by immunohistochemistry.
Optimal working dilution and incubation times are to be determined by the investigator. See ACUITYAdvanced Protocol for more details.
- Application Notes
ACUITYAdvanced is a biotin-free HRP polymer detection system for use with polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies made in rabbit and mouse. This technology provides excellent sensitivity and high specificity. ACUITYAdvanced is recommended for formalin fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections. ACUITY Advanced is offered in a variety of kit sizes, and bulk volumes are available upon request.
- Gene ID
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.