- Other Names
- EasySep™ Human CD3 Positive Selection Kit II, MagniSort™ Human CD3 Positive Selection Kit, CD3 MicroBeads, human
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Human CD3+ cells are either selected or depleted by incubating the sample with a biotin conjugated anti-human CD3 antibody and magnetic Streptavidin Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. After collection of the CD3+ expressing cells, downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480133:
- 1 vial containing 200 µl of Biotin anti-human CD3 antibody
- 1 vial containing 200 µl Streptavidin Nanobeads
For Cat# 480134:
- 2 vials containing 1mL each of Biotin anti-human CD3 antibody
- 2 vials containing 1mL each of Streptavidin Nanobeads
Cocktail: Phosphate buffer solution containing 0.09% sodium azide, 0.5% BSA, pH 7.2.
Particle: Aqueous solution containing 0.05% sodium azide and 0.3% BSA.
Biotin Antibody: The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
Conjugated nanobeads: Protein-coated magnetic beads.
Cell Sep - Pos
- Recommended Usage
10 µL of Biotin anti-human CD3 antibody for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µL of buffer.
10 µL of Streptavidin Nanobeads for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µL of buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the positive selection or depletion of CD3+ cells from human PBMCs.
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits.
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: 7X
Nanobead dilution to use in columns: 15X
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.