- A12 (7D4) (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- SLAM, Signaling Lymphocyte Activation Molecule, IPO-3
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD150 is a 70-95 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as SLAM or IPO-3. It is a member of the Ig superfamily. It is expressed on a subset of T cells, B cells, dendritic cells, and endothelial cells. The expression of CD150 is upregulated upon activation. CD150 binds to itself as the ligand to be involved in B cell costimulation, proliferation, immunoglobulin production, and signal transduction.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Activated human PBMC
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is < 0.01 EU/µg of the protein (< 0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. Please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections, immunoprecipitation4, and costimulation1,5 of IFN-gamma production and T cell proliferation. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 306317 and 306318).
- Application References
- Garcia V, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 167:5719. (Costim)
- Vincent S, et al. 2002. J. Virol. 76:6121.
- Cocks B, et al. 1995. Nature 376:260.
- Sayos J, et al. 2001. Blood 97:3867. (IP)
- Aversa G, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 158:4036. (Costim)
- Spencer M, et al. 2010. Am. J. Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 299:1016. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2860817 (BioLegend Cat. No. 306317)
AB_2860818 (BioLegend Cat. No. 306318)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 70-95 kD
T subset (upregulated after activation), B cells, dendritic cells, endothelial cells
- B cell costimulation, proliferation and Ig production
- CD150 (self ligand)
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Cocks B, et al. 1995. Nature 376:260.
2. Pinchouk V, et al. 1988. AntiCancer Res. 8:1377.
3. Polacino P, et al. 1996. J. Med. Primatol. 25:201.
4. Punnonen J, et al. 1997. J. Exp. Med. 185:993.
- Gene ID
- 6504 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD150 on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.