- 8A7-G10 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Chromosome 14 Open Reading Frame 169, ROX, hsNO66, NO66, Nucleolar Protein 66, Ribosomal Oxygenase NO66, MAPJD
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Histone Lysine Demethylase (NO66) is an oxygenase that can act as both a histone lysine demethylase and a ribosomal histidine hydroxylase. It specfically demethylates 'Lys-4' (H3K4me) and 'Lys-36' (H3K36me) of histone H3, thereby playing a central role in the histone code.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Fusion protein consisting of NO66 protein fragment (aa 423-427) and Hepatitis B virus capsid protein.
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 5.0 - 10 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2566003 (BioLegend Cat. No. 844903)
- 641 amino acids; 71 kD.
- Nucleus, nucleolus, and nucleoplasm.
- Preferentially demethylates trimethylated H3 'Lys-4' (H3K4me3) and momomethylated H3 'Lys-4' (H3K4me1) residues, while it has weaker activity for dimethylated H3 'Lys-36' (H3K36me2). Also catalyzes the hydroxylation of 60S ribosomal protein L8 on 'His-216' and acts as a regulator of osteoblast differentiation via its interaction with SP7/OSX by demethylating H3K4me and H3K36me, thereby inhibiting SP7/OSX-mediated promoter activation (by similarity). May also play a role in ribosome biogenesis and in the replication or remodeling of certain heterochromatic region. Participates in MYC-induced transcriptional activation.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience
- Antigen References
1. Vasilatos S, et al. 2013. Carcinogenesis 34:1196.
2. Iwamori N, et al. 2011. Biol. Reprod. 84:1225.
3. Tao Y, et al. 2013. J. Biol. Chem. 288:16430.
- Gene ID
- 79697 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about NO66 on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
|Purified anti-Histone Lysine Demethylase (NO66)||8A7-G10||WB|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-Histone Lysine Demethylase (NO66)||8A7-G10||WB|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.