- 3A20.2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Streptavidin is a 52.8 kD tetrameric protein obtained from Streptomyces avidinii. It binds to biotin with a very high affinity and is one of the strongest interactions in nature with a dissociation constant of 10-14 mol/L. It is used in a wide range of applications including flow cytometry, molecular biology, and bionanotechnology.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
The 3A20.2 purified antibody is useful as a third step reagent to amplify dim or low signals in many applications. This antibody does not cross-react with avidin.
- Product Citations
AB_2564569 (BioLegend Cat. No. 410501)
- 52.8 kD tetrameric protein.
- Streptavidin binds to biotin with high affinity.
- Antigen References
1. Dundas CM, et al. 2013. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 97:9343.
2. Zhao X, et al. 2013. J. Anal Methods Chem. 58:1093.
3. Kaplan DL, et al. 1999. Biomol. Eng. 16:135.
4. Wilbur DS, et al. 1999. Biomol. Eng. 16:113.
5. Sano T, et al. 1998. J. Chromatogr. B. Biomed. Sci. Appl. 715:85.
- Gene ID
- View information about Streptavidin on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-Streptavidin Antibody||3A20.2||FC|
|PE anti-Streptavidin Antibody||3A20.2||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.