- ATM-2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- OX-40 Ligand, CD134L, TNFSF4
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
OX-40 Ligand (OX-40L) is a 22 kD member of the TNF superfamily (TNFSF4), also known as CD252 or CD134L. It is expressed on dendritic cells, peritoneal macrophages, and activated B cells. The interaction of OX-40L with OX-40 (CD134) is important for B cell antibody production and T cell activation and proliferation. The ATM-2 antibody is able to block the costimulatory function of OX-40L.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- ACI-S1 rat T-cell lymphoma cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: blocking the binding of OX-40 to OX-40L and the inhibition of T cell costimulatory activity of OX40L1. For the most successful immunofluorescent staining results, it may be necessary to maximize signal over background by using a relatively bright fluorochrome-antibody conjugate (Cat. No. 200506) or by using a high sensitivity, three-layer staining technique (e.g., including a biotinylated antibody (Cat. No. 200504) or biotinylated anti-mouse IgG (Cat. No. 405303) second step, followed by SAv-PE (Cat. No. 405204)). The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/μg, Azide-Free, 0.2 μm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 200508).
- Application References
- Satake, Y., et al. 2000. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 270:1041.
AB_2571881 (BioLegend Cat. No. 200501)
- TNF superfamily, 22 kD
- Dendritic cells, activated B cells
- T cell dependent humoral responses
- OX40 (CD134)
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Satake, Y., et al. 2000. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 270:1041.
2. Akiba, H., et al. 1998. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 251:131.
3. Akiba, H., et al. 2000. J. Exp. Med. 191:375.
- Gene ID
- 22164 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD252 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.