- 10A4B48 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Nuclear receptor subfamily 4 group A member 2, NUR-related factor 1 (Nurr1), Orphan nuclear receptor NURR1
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
NR4A2, also known as Nurr1, is a member of the orphan nuclear receptor family 4 subgroup A (NR4A) superfamily. NR4A2 is a transcription factor that regulates expression of the key enzyme required for the synthesis of dopamine and is essential in the differentiation, maturation, and survival of dopaminergic neurons. NR4A2 is involved in the regulation of several neuronal events, including axon outgrowth, neuronal patterning, and terminal differentiation. Mutation or dysregulation of NR4A2 have been linked to brain diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, Schizophrenia, and Parkinson's disease. NR4A2 is pivotal for the function of regulatory T cells and has been found to play regulatory roles in inflammatory arthritis. NR4A2 is expressed at elevated levels in inflamed joint tissues from patients with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and psoriatic arthritis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Partial mouse NR4A2 recombinant protein (1-200 a.a.) expressed in E. coli.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 2.5 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2566567 (BioLegend Cat. No. 682002)
- 598 amino acids with a predicted molecular weight of 66.6 kD. Contains two zinc finger domains that are responsible for DNA binding.
- Nucleus and cytoplasm.
- NR4A2 is a transcription factor, playing important roles in dopaminergic neuron signaling, brain development, and inflammatory responses during arthritis.
- Interacts with PER2, NCOR2, SFPQ, NCOR2, SIN3A, and HADC1.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Liu H, et al. 2015. Neurosci. Lett. 598:85.
2. Navone ND, et al. 2014. J. Neuroimmunol. 272:99.
3. Chen S, et al. 2013. J. Mol. Neurosci. 51:719.
4. Han Y, et al. 2013. Cancer 119:3436.
5. Sekiya T, et al. 2011. Nat. Commun. 2:269.
6. Aherne CM, et al. 2009. Mol. Immunol. 46:3345.
- Gene ID
- 18227 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about NR4A2 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.