- AN-18 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Interferon-γ is a potent multifunctional cytokine which is secreted primarily by activated NK cells and T cells. Originally characterized based on anti-viral activities, IFN-γ also exerts anti-proliferative, immunoregulatory, and proinflammatory activities. IFN-γ can upregulate MHC class I and II antigen expression by antigen-presenting cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse IFN-γ protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
ELISA Capture - Quality tested
ELISPOT, IP - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ELISA assay. For ELISA capture applications, a concentration range of 0.25 - 2.0 µg/ml is recommended. To obtain a linear standard curve, serial dilutions of IFN-γ recombinant protein ranging from 3.9 to 500 pg/mL are recommended for each ELISA plate. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
ELISA Capture: The purified AN-18 antibody is useful as a capture antibody for a sandwich ELISA assay, when used in conjunction with biotinylated R4-6A2 antibody (Cat. No. 505704) as detecting antibody, and recombinant mouse IFN-? (Cat. No. 575309) as the standard. The LEAF™ purified antibody is suggested for ELISPOT capture.
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation.
- Application References
- Product Citations
AB_10900246 (BioLegend Cat. No. 517901)
AB_10900809 (BioLegend Cat. No. 517902)
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Fitzgerald K, et al. Eds. 2001. The Cytokine FactsBook. Academic Press San Diego.
2. De Maeyer E, et al. 1992. Curr. Opin. Immunol. 4:321.
3. Farrar M, et al. 1993. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 11:571.
4. Gray P, et al. 1987. Lymphokines 13:151.
- Gene ID
- 15978 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IFN-gamma on UniProt.org
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse IFN-γ||AN-18||ELISA Capture, ELISPOT Capture, IP|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.