- AF6-88.5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MHC class I
- Mouse (BALB/c) IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The AF6-88.5 antibody reacts with H-2Kb MHC class I alloantigen expressed on nucleated cells from mice of the H-2Kb haplotype. H-2Kb is involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD8 proteins. The AF6-88.5 antibody does not cross-react with other haplotypes (d, f, j, k, p, q, r, s, u, v).Product Details
- Mouse b haplotype
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- C57BL mouse splenocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F, IP - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation2 and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections3. Clone AF6-88.5 is not suitable for immunohistochemical staining of formalin-fixed paraffin embedded sections.
Does not cross-react with other haplotypes (e.g., d, f, j, k, p, q, r, s, u, v).
- Application References
- Loken MR, et al. 1982. J. Immunol. Methods 50:R85.
- Wall KA, et al. 1983. J. Immunol. 131:1056.
- Andersson M, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 161:6475.
- Shao H, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:1851.
- Hui S, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:1851. PubMed
- Zhou K, et al. 2010. Cytotherapy. 12:735. PubMed
- Desvignes L, et al. 2012. J Immunol. 188:6205. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_313728 (BioLegend Cat. No. 116501)
AB_313729 (BioLegend Cat. No. 116502)
- MHC class I
Nucleated cells of the H-2Kb haplotype
- Antigen presentation
- CD3/TCR, CD8
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Watts C. 1997. Ann. Review Immunol. 15:821.
2. Pamer E, et al. 1998. Ann. Review Immunol. 16:323.
3. York I, et al. 1996. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 14:369.
- Gene ID
- 14972 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about H-2Kb on UniProt.org
|Biotin anti-mouse H-2Kb||AF6-88.5||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse H-2Kb||AF6-88.5||FC|
|PE anti-mouse H-2Kb||AF6-88.5||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse H-2Kb||AF6-88.5||FC, IHC-F, IP|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse H-2Kb||AF6-88.5||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse H-2Kb||AF6-88.5||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse H-2Kb||AF6-88.5||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse H-2Kb||AF6-88.5||FC|
|APC anti-mouse H-2Kb||AF6-88.5||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse H-2Kb||AF6-88.5||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse H-2Kb||AF6-88.5||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse H-2Kb||AF6-88.5||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse H-2Kb||AF6-88.5||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-mouse H-2Kb
FITC anti-mouse H-2Kb
PE anti-mouse H-2Kb
Purified anti-mouse H-2Kb
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse H-2Kb
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse H-2Kb
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse H-2Kb
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse H-2Kb
APC anti-mouse H-2Kb
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse H-2Kb
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse H-2Kb
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse H-2Kb
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse H-2Kb