- QA20A91 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Heat stable antigen (HSA), nectadrin, Ly-52
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD24 is a 35-45 kD protein, also known as Heat Stable Antigen (HSA), Ly-52, or Nectadrin. It is a GPI-linked sialoglycoprotein expressed on lymphocytes, granulocytes, epithelial cells, thymocytes, monocytes, erythrocytes, dendritic cells, hematopoietic stem cells, and neurons. CD24 expression varies during T and B cell differentiation and is a useful marker for delineating various lymphocyte developmental stages. CD24 serves as an adhesion or costimulatory molecule involved in T and B lymphocyte activation and differentiation by homophilic binding or binding to CD62P.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- 150 mM sodium chloride, 50 mM sodium Citrate, pH 6.5, 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.06 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone QA20A91 is able to completely block the staining of clone M1/69 on target cells.
- Ig superfamily
B cells, Dendritic cells, Epithelial cells, Erythrocytes, Granulocytes, Monocytes, and Thymocytes
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Epithelial cells, Erythrocytes, Granulocytes, Monocytes, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
- Aigner S, et al. 1997. Blood. 89:3385.
- Hough MR, et al. 1996. J Immunol. 156:479-88.
- Liu Y, et al. 1992. J Exp Med. 175:437-45.
- Gene ID
- 12484 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD24 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD24 Recombinant Antibody||QA20A91||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.