- W19424P (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Tie-2, TEK
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD202b, also known as Tie-2 or TEK, is a 145 kD type I transmembrane protein. It is a member of the receptor tyrosine kinase (RTK) family of proteins and is expressed by endothelial cells and their progenitors, quiescent hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs), and a subpopulation of monocytes. Angiopoietin-1 (Ang-1) is an activator of CD202b to promote, maintain, and stabilize mature vessels and to maintain HSCs in the quiescent state. Ang-2 is another ligand of CD202b, which is involved in postnatal angiogenesis and in antagonizing the effects of Ang-1. Tie-2 also binds to Ang-4.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. For immunohistochemistry on frozen tissue sections, a concentration range of 5 - 10 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2922458 (BioLegend Cat. No. 110402)
- The receptor tyrosine kinase (RTK) family
Endothelial cells and their progenitors, quiescent hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs), and a subpopulation of monocytes
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Fathers KE, et al. 2005. Am. J. Pathol. 167:1753-62.
- Yano M, et al. 1997. Blood 89:4317-26.
- Kolatsi-Joannou M, et al. 2001. Dev. Dyn. 222:120-6.
- Gene ID
- 21687 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD202b on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD202b Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-mouse CD202b (Tie-2, CD202)||W19424P||FC,IHC-F|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.