- FN50 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- IV A91
- Other Names
- Very Early Activation Antigen (VEA), Activation inducer molecule (AIM)
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD69 is a 27-33 kD type II transmembrane protein also known as activation inducer molecule (AIM), very early activation antigen (VEA), and MLR3. It is a member of the C-type lectin family, expressed as a disulfide-linked homodimer. Other members of this receptor family include NKG2, NKR-P1 CD94, and Ly49. CD69 is transiently expressed on activated leukocytes including T cells, thymocytes, B cells, NK cells, neutrophils, and eosinophils. CD69 is constitutively expressed by a subset of medullary mature thymocytes, platelets, mantle B cells, and certain CD4+ T cells in germinal centers of normal lymph nodes. CD69 is involved in early events of lymphocyte, monocyte, and platelet activation, and has a functional role in redirected lysis mediated by activated NK cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus, Pigtailed Macaque, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
CyTOF® - Verified
- Recommended Usage
This product is suitable for use with the Maxpar® Metal Labeling Kits. For metal labeling using Maxpar® Ready antibodies, proceed directly to the step to Partially Reduce the Antibody by adding 100 µl of Maxpar® Ready antibody to 100 µl of 4 mM TCEP-R in a 50 kDa filter and continue with the protocol. Always refer to the latest version of Maxpar® User Guide when conjugating Maxpar® Ready antibodies.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections2, immunofluorescence microscopy3, and spatial biology (IBEX)8,9.
- Additional Product Notes
Maxpar® is a registered trademark of Standard BioTools Inc.
- Application References
- Knapp WB, et al. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Sakkas LI, et al. 1998. Clin. and Diag. Lab. Immunol. 5:430. (IHC)
- Kim JR, et al. 2005. BMC Immunol. 6:3. (IF)
- Verjans GM, et al. 2007. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 104:3496.
- Lu H, et al. 2009. Toxicol Sci. 112:363. (FC) PubMed
- Thakral D, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:7431. (FC) PubMed
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 117:33455-33465. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2562827 (BioLegend Cat. No. 310939)
- C-type lectin, type II glycoprotein, 28/32 kD
Activated T cells, B cells, NK cells, granulocytes, thymocytes, platelets, Langerhans cells
- Lymphocyte, monocyte, and platelet activation, NK cell killing
- Cell Type
- B cells, Granulocytes, Langerhans cells, NK cells, Platelets, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
2. Testi R, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:479.
- Gene ID
- 969 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD69 on UniProt.org
- Can I obtain CyTOF data related to your Maxpar® Ready antibody clones?
We do not test our antibodies by mass cytometry or on a CyTOF machine in-house. The data displayed on our website is provided by Fluidigm®. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for additional data and further details.
- Can I use Maxpar® Ready format clones for flow cytometry staining?
We have not tested the Maxpar® Ready antibodies formulated in solution containing EDTA for flow cytometry staining. While it is likely that this will work in majority of the situations, it is best to use the non-EDTA formulated version of the same clone for flow cytometry testing. The presence of EDTA in some situations might negatively affect staining.
- I am having difficulty observing a signal after conjugating a metal tag to your Maxpar® antibody. Please help troubleshoot.
We only supply the antibody and not test that in house. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for troubleshooting advice: http://techsupport.fluidigm.com/
- Is there a difference between buffer formulations related to Maxpar® Ready and purified format antibodies?
The Maxpar® Ready format antibody clones are formulated in Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA. The regular purified format clones are formulated in solution that does not contain any EDTA. Both formulations are however without any extra carrier proteins.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD69
FITC anti-human CD69
PE anti-human CD69
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD69
APC anti-human CD69
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD69
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD69
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD69
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD69
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD69
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD69
Biotin anti-human CD69
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD69
PerCP anti-human CD69
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD69
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD69
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD69
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD69
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD69
Purified anti-human CD69 (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD69
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD69
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD69
TotalSeq™-A0146 anti-human CD69
TotalSeq™-B0146 anti-human CD69
TotalSeq™-C0146 anti-human CD69
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-human CD69
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human CD69
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-human CD69 Antibody
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-human CD69
Spark YG™ 581 anti-human CD69
TotalSeq™-D0146 anti-human CD69
APC anti-human CD69
Spark Blue™ 550 anti-human CD69
PE anti-human CD69