- 2D1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Leukocyte Common Antigen (LCA), T200
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD45 is a 180 - 240 kD single chain type I membrane glycoprotein also known as leukocyte common antigen (LCA) and T200. It is a tyrosine phosphatase expressed on the plasma membrane of all hematopoietic cells, except erythrocytes or platelets. CD45 is a signaling molecule that regulates a variety of cellular processes including cell growth, differentiation, cell cycle, and oncogenic transformation. CD45 plays a critical role in T and B cell antigen receptor-mediated activation by dephosphorylating substrates including p56Lck, p59Fyn, and other Src family kinases. CD45 non-covalently associates with lymphocyte phosphatase-associated phosphoprotein (LPAP) on T and B lymphocytes. CD45 has been reported to bind galectin-1 and to be associated with several other cell surface antigens including CD1, CD2, CD3, and CD4.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human PBMC
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-P - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
It was found that the HI30 clone and the 2D1 clone can cross block each other's binding.
- Application References
- Bradstock KF, et al. 1980. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 65:33.
- Csiba A, et al. 1984. Br. J. Cancer 50:699.
- Tchilian EZ, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 166:1308.
- Lee MS, et al. 2004. Int. Immunol. 16:1109.
- Product Citations
AB_2566240 (BioLegend Cat. No. 368502)
- Type I transmembrane protein, 180 - 240 kD (multiple isoforms)
Hematopoietic cells, except circulating erythrocytes or platelets.
- Tyrosine phosphatases, signaling, co-stimulation (co-inhibition), TCR and BCR mediated activation.
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, and CD4.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Protein Kinases/Phosphatase, TCRs
- Antigen References
1. Thomas M. 1989. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 7:339.
2. Trowbridge I, et al. 1994. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 12:85.
- Gene ID
- 5788 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.