- A16085H (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- VEGFR2, KDR
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD309, also known as VEGF-R2, KDR, and Flk-1 (mouse), is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein. It is a member of the CSF-1/PDGF receptor family of type III tyrosine kinase receptors. Human VEGF-R2 is mainly expressed by endothelial cells, embryonic tissues, and megakaryocytes. It plays an important role in the regulation of angiogenesis, vasculogenesis, and vascular permeability. The ligands of VEGF-R2 include VEGF-A, VEGF-C, and VEGF-D splice isoforms. Activation of VEGF-R2 with its ligands results in the receptor dimerization and autophosphorylation, stimulating endothelial cell proliferation and migration.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant Human VEGFR2-Fc Chimera
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This clone does not cross-react with mouse endothelial cells.
- Product Citations
AB_2728423 (BioLegend Cat. No. 393002)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, type III tyrosine kinase receptor, CSF-1/PDGF receptor family
Endothelial cells, embryonic tissues
- VEGFR2 regulates angiogenesis as well as vascular development and permeability.
- VEGF-A, VEGF-C, and VEGF-D splice isoforms
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
- DiSalvo J, et al. 1995. J Biol Chem. 270:7717.
- McColl BK, et al. 2003. J Exp Med. 198:863.
- Albuquerque RJ, et al. 2009. Nat Med. 15:1023.
- Guangqi E, et al. 2012. J Biol Chem. 287:3029.
- Koch S, and Claesson-Welsh. 2012. Cold Spring Harb Perspect Med. 2:a006502.
- Munaut C, et al. 2012. Plos One. 7:e33475.
- Wehland M, et al. 2013. Int J Mol Sci. 14:9338.
- Gene ID
- 3791 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD309 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)||A16085H||FC|
|PE anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)||A16085H||FC|
|APC anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)||A16085H||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)||A16085H||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD309 (VEGFR2)||A16085H||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.