- QA21A13 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- BLR1, MDR15
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD185, also known as CXCR5, is a 42 kD G-protein coupled receptor with seven transmembrane regions. CXCR5 is expressed by mature B cells, follicular helper T cells, Burkitt’s lymphoma cells and a subset of neurons, and mediates cell migration to the B cell follicles in the secondary lymphoid organs. The ligand of CXCR5 is CXCL13 (BLC).Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- PBS, pH 7.2, containing 50 mM sodium citrate and 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone QA21A13 can completely block the binding of clone J252D4 on target cells.
AB_2927811 (BioLegend Cat. No. 382402)
- G-protein coupled receptor, 7 transmembrane regions, 42 kD
Mature B cells, Follicular helper T cells, and Burkitt's lymphoma cells.
- Mediates cell migration to the B cell follicles in the secondary lymphoid organs
- Cell Type
- B cells, Tfh
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
- Ma CS, et al. 2012. J Exp Med. 209:1241-53.
- León B, et al. 2012. Nat. Immunol. 13:681-90.
- Crotty S. 2011. Annu Rev Immunol. 29:621-63.
- Kerfoot SM, et al. 2011. Immunity. 34:947-60.
- Sáez de Guinoa J, et al. 2011. Blood. 118:1560-9.
- Gene ID
- 643 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD185 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD185 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD185 (CXCR5) Recombinant Antibody||QA21A13||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.