- TX24 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Poliovirus receptor (PVR), nectin-like 5
- Mouse IgG2a, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD155, known as poliovirus receptor (PVR) or nectin-like 5, is a 70 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein. It is a nectin-like molecule belonging to Ig superfamily. CD155 is primarily found on endothelial cells, monocytes, epithelia and central nervous system. CD155 is an adhesion molecule involved in cell-cell and cell-matrix adhesion through interaction with CD226, CD96 (Tactile), nectin-1, -2, and -3 (CD111, CD112, CD113), and vitronectin. It also serves as a receptor for poliovirus and cytomegalovirus.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤2.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: partially inhibits NK- and T-cell mediated cytotoxicity
- Application References
- Tahara-Hanaoka S, et al. 2004. Intl. Immunol. 16:533
AB_1279096 (BioLegend Cat. No. 337502)
- Type I glycoprotein, Ig superfamily
Monocytes, endothelial cells, epithelia, central nervous system
- CD226, CD96, nectin-1, -2, and -3, vitronectin, CD155, poliovirus
- Cell Type
- Monocytes, Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. eds. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers. Wiely-Liss A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication
2. Fuchs A, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 172:3994
3. Bottino PD, et al. 2005. Mol. Immunol. 42:463
- Gene ID
- 5817 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD155 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD155 (PVR)||TX24||FC|
|PE anti-human CD155 (PVR)||TX24||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.