- Poly28616 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- GOT1, Aspartate Aminotransferase
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
GOT1 is the cytoplasmic form of aspartate aminotransferase and plays a role in amino acid metabolism, and the tricarboxylic acid cycles. GOT1 is one of the 6 genes that is commonly shared and regulated in the aging population and AD patients, suggesting that it may contribute as an aging-dependent AD risk factor1.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST)
- 0.01 M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.2 - 1.0 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue, a concentration range of 0.5 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2810746 (BioLegend Cat. No. 861601)
- GOT1 is a 413 amino acid protein with an apparent molecular mass of ~ 46 kD.
Tissue Distribution: Ubiquitously expressed
Cellular Distribution: Cytosol and nucleus
- GOT1 is a cytoplasmic aspartate aminotransferase that plays a role in amino acid metabolism and the tricarboxylic acid cycles.
- Forms homodimer.
- Cell Type
- Astrocytes, Mature Neurons, Microglia, Neural Stem Cells, Neurons, Oligodendrocytes
- Biology Area
- Neurodegeneration, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Antigen References
- Zheng JJ, et al. 2018. Medicine (Baltimore). 97(28):e11343
- Zhang K, et al. 2018. Mol Carcinog. 57(11):1566
- Gene ID
- 2805 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Aspartate Aminotransferase on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-Aspartate Aminotransferase||Poly28616||WB,IHC-P|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.