- C15/TCR Vα24 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- TCRAV24S1, TCRAV10
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
TCR Vα24 is a highly variable region on the TCR which functions in antigen recognition through MHC molecules. TCR Vα24 has been shown to be expressed on a subset of peripheral blood CD3+ lymphocytes. It is also expressed on a population of CD3+CD4-CD8- T cells (invariant NKT cells or iNKT) that produce large amounts of cytokines following stimulation. TCR Vα24 expressing iNKT cells have been reported to be important in immune responses to self and foreign antigens.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human T-cell clone
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PerCP/Cyanine5.5 and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
AB_2562494 (BioLegend Cat. No. 360003)
AB_2562495 (BioLegend Cat. No. 360004)
- Disulfide-linked 80 kD heterodimer consisting of an α and β chain
CD+ invariant NKT cells (iNKT), subset of CD3+ T cells
- Recognize antigens bound to MHC molecules
- Antigen bound MHC molecules
- Cell Type
- NKT cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Adaptive Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Koop BF, et al. 1994. Genomics. 19:478.
2. Kent SC, et al. 1999. Hum. Immunol. 60:1080.
3. Capone M, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 170:2390.
- Gene ID
- 28659 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR Va24 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.