- RMM-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin M
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IgM is the first immunoglobulin made by B cells in the immune response. Surface IgM is expressed on the majority of mature B cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse Ig cocktail
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is =1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Application Notes
The RMM-1 antibody reacts with both soluble and membrane immunoglobulin M in all tested mouse haplotypes (Igh-a and b). It does not react with other isotypes. Some formats of the RMM-1 antibody may be used as primary or secondary reagent for immunofluorescent staining or ELISA analysis.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Application References
- Tertilt C, et al. 2009. Infect. Immun. 77:3044. (ELISA) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2075944 (BioLegend Cat. No. 406511)
AB_2075943 (BioLegend Cat. No. 406512)
- Ig family
- B cell differentiation, humoral immune response; cross-linking surface IgM induces apoptosis
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Gene ID
- 16019 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IgM on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Other FormatsView All IgM Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-mouse IgM||RMM-1||FC,ELISA|
|PE anti-mouse IgM||RMM-1||FC|
|Biotin anti-mouse IgM||RMM-1||ELISA,FC|
|FITC anti-mouse IgM||RMM-1||FC|
|APC anti-mouse IgM||RMM-1||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse IgM||RMM-1||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IgM||RMM-1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse IgM||RMM-1||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IgM||RMM-1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse IgM||RMM-1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse IgM||RMM-1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse IgM||RMM-1||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse IgM (Maxpar® Ready)||RMM-1||FC,CyTOF®|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse IgM||RMM-1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse IgM||RMM-1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0450 anti-mouse IgM||RMM-1||PG|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse IgM||RMM-1||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse IgM||RMM-1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0450 anti-mouse IgM||RMM-1||PG|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse IgM||RMM-1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0450 anti-mouse IgM||RMM-1||PG|
|Spark Violet™ 423 anti-mouse IgM||RMM-1||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse IgM
PE anti-mouse IgM
Biotin anti-mouse IgM
FITC anti-mouse IgM
APC anti-mouse IgM
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse IgM
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IgM
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse IgM
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IgM
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse IgM
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse IgM
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse IgM
Purified anti-mouse IgM (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse IgM
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse IgM
TotalSeq™-A0450 anti-mouse IgM
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse IgM
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse IgM
TotalSeq™-C0450 anti-mouse IgM
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse IgM
TotalSeq™-B0450 anti-mouse IgM
Spark Violet™ 423 anti-mouse IgM