- AF6-88.5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MHC class I
- Mouse (BALB/c) IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The AF6-88.5 antibody reacts with H-2Kb MHC class I alloantigen expressed on nucleated cells from mice of the H-2Kb haplotype. H-2Kb is involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD8 proteins. The AF6-88.5 antibody does not cross-react with other haplotypes (d, f, j, k, p, q, r, s, u, v).Product Details
- Mouse b haplotype
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- C57BL mouse splenocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation2 and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections3. Clone AF6-88.5 is not suitable for immunohistochemical staining of formalin-fixed paraffin embedded sections.
Does not cross-react with other haplotypes (e.g., d, f, j, k, p, q, r, s, u, v).
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Application References
- Loken MR, et al. 1982. J. Immunol. Methods 50:R85.
- Wall KA, et al. 1983. J. Immunol. 131:1056.
- Andersson M, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 161:6475.
- Shao H, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:1851.
- Hui S, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:1851. PubMed
- Zhou K, et al. 2010. Cytotherapy. 12:735. PubMed
- Desvignes L, et al. 2012. J Immunol. 188:6205. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_1967107 (BioLegend Cat. No. 116515)
AB_1967133 (BioLegend Cat. No. 116516)
- MHC class I
Nucleated cells of the H-2Kb haplotype
- Antigen presentation
- CD3/TCR, CD8
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Watts C. 1997. Ann. Review Immunol. 15:821.
2. Pamer E, et al. 1998. Ann. Review Immunol. 16:323.
3. York I, et al. 1996. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 14:369.
- Gene ID
- 14972 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about H-2Kb on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.