- 3D12 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- HLA class I histocompatibility antigen, alpha chain E, HLAE
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
HLA-E is a non-classical MHC class I (MHC-Ib) molecule. It is characterized by limited polymorphism and ubiquitous expression. HLA-E, as other MHC-I molecules, is heterodimerized with β2-microglobulin. HLA-E interacts with CD94/NKG2 receptor to regulate NK cell cytolysis activities.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Dazzle™ 594 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PE/Dazzle™ 594 and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PE/Dazzle™ 594 has a maximum excitation of 566 nm and a maximum emission of 610 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application References
- Lee N, et al. 1998. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 95:5199.
- Wooden SL, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:1383.
- Monaco EL, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 181:5442.
- Corrah TW, et al. 2011. J. Virol. 85:3367. PubMed
- HLA family, Ig superfamily, 42 kD
- Mediate cell recognition by NK cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Sullivan LC, et al. 2008. Tissue Antigen. 72:415.
2. Koller BH, et al. 1988. J. Immunol. 141:897.
- Gene ID
- 3133 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about HLA-E on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.