- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Streptavidin, SAV, SAV, SAV-PE/Fire™ 700
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Streptavidin is a 52.8 kDa tetrameric protein obtained from Streptomyces avidinii. It binds to biotin with a very high affinity and is one of the strongest interactions in nature with a dissociation constant of 10-14 mol/L. It is used to detect biotinylated proteins in a wide range of applications.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, All Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Fire™ 700 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL (concentration relates to the Streptavidin only component of the conjugate)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PE/Fire™ 700 has a maximum excitation of 565 nm and a maximum emission of 695 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)