- MA-69 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse (C57BL/6) IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
This antibody was raised by immunization with IgMa mAb TC31. It specifically reacts with mouse IgM of Igh-Ca and the related haplotypes (c, f, g, h, and j). It has been reported that beads coated with MA-69 antibody can stimulate B cell proliferation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is = 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: ELISA as capture antibody or detection antibody, stimulation of B cell proliferation, and immunohistochemistry of acetone-fixed frozen sections.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Application References
- Sieckmann D, et al. 1991. Hybridoma 10:121.
- Stall AM. 1996. Weir's Handbook of Experimental Immunology pp. 27.
- Product Citations
AB_2728433 (BioLegend Cat. No. 408609)
AB_2728434 (BioLegend Cat. No. 408610)
|Biotin anti-mouse IgMa||MA-69||ELISA Detection,FC,IHC|
|FITC anti-mouse IgMa||MA-69||FC|
|PE anti-mouse IgMa||MA-69||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse IgMa||MA-69||FC,IHC,ELISA|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse IgMa||MA-69||FC|
|APC anti-mouse IgMa||MA-69||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IgMa||MA-69||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.