- 3C7 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- IL-2Rα, Ly-43, p55, Tac
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD25 is a 55 kD glycoprotein, also known as the low affinity IL-2Rα, Ly-43, p55, or Tac. It is expressed on activated T and B cells, thymocyte subset, pre-B cells, and T regulatory cells. In association with CD122 (IL-2Rβ) and CD132(common γ chain), CD25 forms the high affinity signaling IL-2 receptor.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- IL-2-dependent BALB/c mouse helper T-cell clone HT-2
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: in vitro blocking of IL-2 binding to low- and high-affinity receptors1,2, and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections. 3C7 antibody recognizes different epitope of PC61 antibody (Cat. No. 102002). The Ultra-LEAF™Purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 101925 and 101926).
- Application References
- Ortega RG, et al. 1984. J. Immunol. 133:1970. (Block)
- Moreau JL, et al. 1987. Eur. J. Immunol. 17:929. (Block)
- Product Citations
AB_312846 (BioLegend Cat. No. 101903)
AB_312847 (BioLegend Cat. No. 101904)
- Forms high affinity IL-2R with IL-2Rβ (CD122) and IL-2Rγ (CD132), 55 kD
Activated T cells and B cells, thymocyte subset, pre-B cells, T regulatory cells
- IL-2 receptor, signal transduction
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Taniguchi T, et al. 1993. Cell 73:5.
2. Waldmann TA. 1991. J. Biol. Chem. 266:2681.
3. Read S, et al. 2000. J. Exp. Med. 192:295.
4. Lowenthal JW, et al. 1985. J. Immunol. 135:3988.
- Gene ID
- 16184 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD25 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.