- QA16A08 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Fusin, LESTR, Sdf1r, Cmkar4, PB-CKR, PBSF/SDF-1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD184, also known as CXCR4, is a member of the G protein coupled receptor family that binds CXCL12 (SDF1). CXCR4 and CXCL12 play an important role in immune and inflammatory responses through the regulation of cell migration and growth. CXCR4 plays a crucial role in the pathogenesis of several autoimmune diseases such as atherosclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and wound healing. In addition, CXCR4 is the cofactor for fusion and entry of the T cell-tropic form of HIV-1.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CXCR4-transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
This recombinant antibody clone is derived from clone L276F12.
AB_2734225 (BioLegend Cat. No. 153805)
AB_2734226 (BioLegend Cat. No. 153806)
- G-protein-coupled seven transmembrane receptor, 39.7 kD
T lymphocytes, monocytes, macrophages, tissue-committed stem/progenitor cells (TCSCs), mast cells, vascular smooth muscle cells (VSMCs)
- Development of cardiovascular and central nervous system, hematopoiesis, and colonization of BM by fetal liver-derived hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) during embryogenesis, homing and egress of CD34+ CXCR4+ progenitor cells from bone marrow, and their migration into peripheral tissues. Critical role in homing of cancer cells to specific metastatic sites. Possible role in the ubiquitin proteosome system.
- Robo -1
- CXCL12 (SDF-1)
- Cell Type
- Macrophages, Mast cells, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
- McDermott DH, et al. 2015. Cell. 160:686
- Beck TC, et al. 2014. J Exp Med. 211:2567
- Ding BS, et al. 2014. Nature. 505:97
- Balabanian K, et al. 2012. Blood. 119:5722
- Gene ID
- 12767 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD184 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.