- SA222C5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- G-Protein coupled receptor 49 (GPR49), G-Protein coupled receptor 67 (GPR67), FEX, HG38
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
LGR5, also known as GPR49, is a 100 KD protein. It is a member of GPCR class A orphan receptor proteins which binds R-spondin and does not activate through heterotrimeric G protein like other GPCR. It triggers the Wnt signaling pathway downstream. LGR5 is expressed across a diverse range of tissue such as in the muscle, placenta, spinal cord and brain and particularly as a biomarker of adult stem cells in certain tissues.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human LGR5 transfectant cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2686987 (BioLegend Cat. No. 373803)
AB_2686988 (BioLegend Cat. No. 373804)
- G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR) superfamily
Muscle, placenta, spinal cord, brain and particularly as a biomarker of adult stem cells in certain tissues.
- Triggers Wnt signaling pathway.
- Wnt pathway
- R-spondins (RSpo 1,2,3, and 4)
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
1. Hsu Sy, et al. 1998. Mol. Endocrinol. 12:1830.
2. Barker N, et al. 2007. Nature. 449:1003.
3. Morita H, et al. 2004. Mol. Cell. Biol. 24(22):9736.
4. Arioka Y, et al. 2017. Stem Cell Res. 20:1.
5. Wang B, et al. 2016. Plos. One. 11:e0168904.
6. Garcia MI, et al. 2009. Dev. Biol. 331:58.
- Gene ID
- 8549 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about LGR5 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human LGR5 (GPR49)||SA222C5||FC|
|PE anti-human LGR5 (GPR49)||SA222C5||FC|
|APC anti-human LGR5 (GPR49)||SA222C5||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human LGR5 (GPR49)||SA222C5||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human LGR5 (GPR49)||SA222C5||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.