- A12 (7D4) (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- SLAM, Signaling Lymphocyte Activation Molecule, IPO-3
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD150 is a 70-95 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as SLAM or IPO-3. It is a member of the Ig superfamily. It is expressed on a subset of T cells, B cells, dendritic cells, and endothelial cells. The expression of CD150 is upregulated upon activation. CD150 binds to itself as the ligand to be involved in B cell costimulation, proliferation, immunoglobulin production, and signal transduction.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Activated human PBMC
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections, immunoprecipitation4, and costimulation1,5 of IFN-gamma production and T cell proliferation. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 306317 and 306318).
- Application References
- Garcia V, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 167:5719. (Costim)
- Vincent S, et al. 2002. J. Virol. 76:6121.
- Cocks B, et al. 1995. Nature 376:260.
- Sayos J, et al. 2001. Blood 97:3867. (IP)
- Aversa G, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 158:4036. (Costim)
- Spencer M, et al. 2010. Am. J. Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 299:1016. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_314595 (BioLegend Cat. No. 306307)
AB_2187947 (BioLegend Cat. No. 306308)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 70-95 kD
T subset (upregulated after activation), B cells, dendritic cells, endothelial cells
- B cell costimulation, proliferation and Ig production
- CD150 (self ligand)
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Cocks B, et al. 1995. Nature 376:260.
2. Pinchouk V, et al. 1988. AntiCancer Res. 8:1377.
3. Polacino P, et al. 1996. J. Med. Primatol. 25:201.
4. Punnonen J, et al. 1997. J. Exp. Med. 185:993.
- Gene ID
- 6504 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD150 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.