- Other Names
- Please refer to individual product datasheets.
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The NMDA (GluN) Receptor Antibody Sampler Kit offers flexibility for sampling and detection of NMDA receptor subunits GluN1, GluN2A and GluN2B. The kit also includes key postsynaptic targets, PSD95 and Shank, to allow protein localization assessment. These antibodies are highly suitable for WB and IHC applications.Product Details
- Kit Contents
Specificity Format Clone Size Reactivity Isotype Anti-NMDAR1 Purified N308/48 25 μl Rat, Mouse Mouse IgG1 Anti-NMDAR2A Purified N327/95 25 μl Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG2a Anti-NMDAR2B Purified N59/36 25 μl Human, Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG2b Anti-PSD95 Purified K28/74 25 μl Rat, Mouse Mouse IgG1 Anti-Pan-Shank Purified N23B/49 25 μg Human, Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG1, κ
* For detailed information about each specificity, please refer to the datasheets of the individual products.
- Antibody Type
- Please refer to individual product datasheets of the purified formats for details.
- All antibodies in this kit were purified by affinity chromatography.
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted at 2-8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of antibodies in this kit is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested uses of these reagents are as follows:
Anti-NMDAR1: 2.0 - 10 µg/ml
Anti-NMDAR2A: 10 µg/ml
Anti-NMDAR2B: 1.0 - 5.0 µg/ml
Anti-PSD95: 5.0 - 10 µg/ml
Anti-Pan-Shank: 1.0 - 5.0 µg/ml
It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
For verified or reported applications for these antibodies, please see individual product datasheets.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Postsynaptic proteins
- Gene ID
- 24408 View all products for this Gene ID 24409 View all products for this Gene ID 24410 View all products for this Gene ID 1742 View all products for this Gene ID 85358 View all products for this Gene ID 22941 View all products for this Gene ID 50944 View all products for this Gene ID