- N244/5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TSLL2, IGSF4C, Necl-4, Cell adhesion molecule 4, NECL-4, SynCAM 4, TSLC1-like 2, TSLC1-like protein 2, nectin-like protein 4, membrane glycoprotein Tsll2, immunoglobulin superfamily member 4C, immunoglobulin superfamily, member 4C
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
SynCAM molecules mediate homotypic adhesion in the neural synapse. These proteins are also known as Necl1-4 or cell adhesion molecule 1-4.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 1-321 (signal peptide and extracellular N-terminus) of mouse SynCAM4.
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 10 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB).
AB_2750104 (BioLegend Cat. No. 833303)
AB_2750105 (BioLegend Cat. No. 833304)
- Expected molecular weight 50 kD
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Signal Transduction, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules
- Gene ID
- 260299 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about SynCAM4 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.