- N277/7 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Synaptotagmin-12, sytXII, synaptotagmin 12, Syt12, Synaptotagmin XII, Synaptotagmin-related gene 1 protein, Srg1, Sytr1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Synaptotagmin 12 (Syt12) is regulated by protein kinase A (PKA) and is unique from other synaptotagmins in that it does not bind to Ca2+. Syt12 interaction with Syt1 prevents SNARE complex binding. Expression of Syt12 induces spontaneous neurotransmitter release, providing a mechanism for spontaneous synaptic-vesicle exocytosis that is Ca2+-independent.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 168-255 (cytoplasmic C2A domain) of mouse Synaptotagmin-12.
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 5.0 - 10 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2734583 (BioLegend Cat. No. 820403)
AB_2734584 (BioLegend Cat. No. 820404)
- Expected MW: 47 kD
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Presynaptic proteins
- Gene ID
- 171180 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Synaptotagmin-12 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-Synaptotagmin-12||N277/7||IHC-P|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.