- 10F7 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- FUS, TLS
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
FUS/TLS is an RNA-binding protein that was originally discovered as a fusion protein caused by chromosomal translocation in cancer. FUS/TLS is as an important member of the cellular DNA repair response. The C-terminal end of FUS is involved in protein and RNA binding, while the N-terminal motif of FUS plays a role in transcriptional activation. FUS was also shown to accumulate in the cytoplasm of neurons under hyperosmotic conditions, and FUS mislocalization has been implicated as being the first step toward disease.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human TLS/FUS recombinant protein fused with GST tag.
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.05 - 0.2 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2783440 (BioLegend Cat. No. 855003)
AB_2783441 (BioLegend Cat. No. 855004)
- FUS is a 526 amino acid protein with an apparent molecular mass of ~ 53 kD.
Tissue Distribution: Ubiquitously expressed
Cellular Distribution: Nucleus and cytosol
- FUS/TLS binds to DNA and maintains genomic integrity.
- Interacts with HDAC1, RNA Polymerase II, FUSIP1, ILF3, PRMT1, RELA, SPI1, and TNPO1.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Protein Misfolding and Aggregation, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Postsynaptic proteins, Presynaptic proteins
- Antigen References
- Efimova AD, et al. 2017. Mol Biol (Mosk) 51:387.
- Ederle H, Dormann D. 2017. FEBS Lett. 591:1489.
- Guerrero EN, et al. 2016. Prog. Neurobiol. 145-146:78.
- Gene ID
- 2521 View all products for this Gene ID 233908 View all products for this Gene ID 217385 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about FUS on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All FUS Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.