- N105/17 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Ankyrin-2, ankyrin B, ankyrin, brain, non-erythroid ankyrin, ankyrin-2 nonerythrocytic
- Mouse IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Ankyrins are adaptor proteins that mediate the attachment of membrane proteins to the cytoskeleton. Ankyrin-B (Ankyrin-2) is highly expressed in cardiac tissue where it has an essential role in stabilizing ion transporters and channels in cardiomyocytes in the membrane. Mutations in ankyrin-B are associated with cardiac arrhythmia and ankyrin-B may be involved in human heart failure.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 203-496 (ankyrin repeats 6 to 14) of human Ankyrin-B.
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 0.5 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 1 - 5 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2734587 (BioLegend Cat. No. 821504)
|Purified anti-Ankyrin-B||N105/17||WB, IHC-P|
|HRP anti-Ankyrin-B||N105/17||WB, IHC-P|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.