- N46/30 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain-containing protein 22, a disintegrin and metalloprotease domain (ADAM) 22, Metalloproteinase-disintegrin ADAM22-3, Metalloproteinase-like disintegrin-like and cysteine-rich protein 2, MDC2
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
ADAM22 is a member of the ADAM (a disintegrin and metalloprotease domain) family, implicated in a variety of biological processes involving cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions, including fertilization, muscle development, and neurogenesis. Unlike other members of the ADAM protein family, the protein encoded by this gene lacks metalloprotease activity since it has no zinc-binding motif. The protein is highly expressed in the brain and may function as an integrin ligand in the brain. In mice, it has been shown to be essential for correct myelination in the peripheral nervous system.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 757-857 (cytoplasmic region) of mouse ADAM22 protein.
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 5.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2734575 (BioLegend Cat. No. 818403)
AB_2734576 (BioLegend Cat. No. 818404)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.