- 25-9-17 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MHC class II
- Mouse (C3H) IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The 25-9-17 antibody reacts with the beta chain of the I-Ab MHC class II alloantigen. These class II molecules are expressed on antigen presenting cells (including B cells) and a subset of T cells from H-2b bearing mice and are involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD4 proteins. The 25-9-17 antibody cross-reacts with alloantigens of the H-2d, p, q haplotypes.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- C3H.SW splenocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: complement-dependent cytotoxicity3, immunoprecipitation1, immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections4,5 and acetone fixed epidermal sheets6.
- Application References
- Wall KA, et al. 1983. J. Immunol. 131:1056. (IP)
- Cohn LE, et al. 1986. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 83:747.
- Ozato K, et al. 1981. J. Immunol. 126:317.
- Khanna A, et al. 2000. J. Immunol. 164:1346. (IHC)
- Nikolic B, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:3402. (IHC)
- Meuter S, et al. 2007. Mol. Cell. Biol. 27:983. (IHC) PubMed
- Ryan AO, et al. 2011. J Exp Med. 208;1041. PubMed.
- Sicking EM, et al. 2012. J Am Soc Nephrol. 23:629. PubMed.
- Product Citations
AB_313581 (BioLegend Cat. No. 114406)
- ß chain of I-Ab MHC class II
B cell and activated T cells, APCs of H-2b mice
- Antigen presentation
- CD3/TCR, CD4
- Cell Type
- Antigen-presenting cells, B cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Watts C. 1997. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 15:821.
2. Pamer E, et al. 1998. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 16:323.
- Gene ID
- 14961 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about I-Ab on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse I-Ab (Aβb)||25-9-17||FC, IP, IHC-F|
|Biotin anti-mouse I-Ab (Aβb)||25-9-17||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse I-Ab (Aβb)||25-9-17||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse I-Ab (Aβb)||25-9-17||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.