- M1308A10 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin Heavy Constant Gamma 1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IgG Fc is a homodimer that is composed of the constant region of the two heavy chains that form the IgG molecule. The Fc fragment mediates opsonization, antibody dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC), and complement activation through the binding to Fc receptors such as CD16, CD32, CD64, and the complement factor C1.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human IgG Fc fusion protein
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested dilution is 1:1000-1:10,000. The optimal dilution should be determined by titration for each individual assay of interest.
25 µl and 100 µl of Direct-Blot™ HRP antibody can be used for approximately 5 and 20 Western blots, respectively, at the recommended concentration/dilution.
- Additional Product Notes
This product was previously named anti-human IgG Fc Antibody.
- Product Citations
AB_2749913 (BioLegend Cat. No. 410604)
AB_2687208 (BioLegend Cat. No. 410603)
- Predicted molecular weight of approximately 50 kD.
- Opsonization, antibody dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC), and complement activation.
- CD16, CD32, and CD64.
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology
- Antigen References
1. Paul, WE. 2003. Fundamental Immunology. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. Philadelphia.
- Gene ID
- 3500 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IgG1 Fc on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.