|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Streptavidin binds to biotin with high affinity. Streptavidin-Cy3 is useful for detecting biotinylated antibodies. The excitation of Cy3 by 550 nm laser light induces a light emission maximum of 570 nm.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat, All Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- Streptavidin is conjugated with Cyanine3 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml (concentration relates to the Streptavidin only component of the conjugate)
- Storage & Handling
- The Streptavidin-Cy3 solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
ICC, IHC-F, IHC-P
- Recommended Usage
It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application. The concentration provided is based upon molecular mass of streptavidin independent of any additional molecular mass that might be added by the Cyanine3 conjugation.
- Application Notes
The average molecular weight of Streptavidin-Cy3 is 60 kD and Streptavidin alone is 52 kD.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name Cy3 to Cyanine3. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our Cyanine3 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Application References
- Product Citations