- ZET (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- GPR5, CCXCR1, mXCR1, Lymphotactin receptor, SCM1 receptor, XC chemokine receptor 1
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
XCR1, also known as GPR5 or CCXCR1, is a 38 kD, G-protein coupled, seven transmembrane receptor, and the only member of the "C" chemokine receptor family. XCR1 mediates chemotaxis of XCL1 and XCL2 (lymphotactin-1 and -2), and defines a subset of CD8α+ conventional dendritic cells capable of antigen cross-presentation.Product Details
- Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 785™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 785™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 785 nm. The bandpass filter 780/60 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 785™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissues2.
- Application References
- Gurka S, et al. 2015. Front Immunol. 6:35. (FC)
- Kitazawa Y, et al. 2019. Front Immunol. 10:1195. (FC, IHC-F)
AB_2783119 (BioLegend Cat. No. 148225)
- Only member of the "C" chemokine receptor family, seven transmembrane receptor, coupled to G protein, 38 kD.
Subset of CD8α+ conventional dendritic cells.
- Mediates chemotaxis to XCL1, defines a population of CD8α+ dendritic cells capable of antigen cross-presentation to CD8+ T cells.
- XCL1 and XCL2.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Yamazaki C, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 190:6071.
2. Shimizu K, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 190:5609.
3. Bachem A, et al. 2012. Front. Immunol. 3:214.
4. Crozat K, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:4411.
- Gene ID
- 23832 View all products for this Gene ID 301086 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about XCR1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.