- YN1/1.7.4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- ICAM-1, Ly-47
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD54 is a 90 kD immunoglobulin superfamily member also known as ICAM-1 and Ly-47. It is expressed on activated endothelial cells, high endothelial venules (HEV), T and B cells, monocytes/ macrophages, granulocytes, and dendritic cells. CD54 is an important intracellular adhesion molecule that participates in T cell-T cell, T cell-B cell, and T cell-target cell interactions via binding of LFA-1 (CD11a/CD18) and Mac-1 (CD11b/CD18). CD54 has also been shown to be involved in lymphocyte trafficking, making it an important molecule in many immune reactions and inflammation. CD54 is also a receptor for rhinovirus. The YN1/1.7.4 antibody has been reported to block binding of mouse CD54 to LFA-1 and Mac-1, inhibit cell-cell adhesion, and function in antigen presentation to T cells and leukocyte migration to inflammatory tissues.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse NS-1 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 711™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 711™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 711 nm. The bandpass filter 710/50 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 711™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: in vitro and in vivo blocking of cell-cell adhesion and CD54 functions1,2,4, immunohistochemical staining3 of acetone-fixed frozen sections, immunoprecipitation4, and Western blotting (non-reducing). The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. Nos. 116131-116136).
- Application References
- Kumaska T, et al. 1996. J. Clin. Invest. 97:2362. (Block)
- Horley KJ, et al. 1989. EMBO J. 8:2889. (Block)
- Burns AR, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 153:3189. (IHC)
- Takei F, et al. 1985. J. Immunol. 134:1403. (Block, IP)
- Sumagin R, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 184:5242. PubMed
- Bankoti J, et al. 2010. Toxicol. Sci. 115:422. (FC) PubMed
- Seidler DG, et al. 2011 J. Immunol. 187:6108. PubMed
- Chacko AM, et al. 2011. Curr Opin Colloid Interface Sci. 16:215. PUbMed
- El-Assaad F, et al. 2013. Infect Immun. 81:3984. PubMed
- Greineder CF, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 14:80110. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2876429 (BioLegend Cat. No. 116143)
- Ig superfamily, 90 kD
Activated endothelial cells, high endothelial venules, T cells and B cells, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, dendritic cells
- Immune reaction, inflammation, adhesion
- CD11a/CD18 (LFA-1) or CD11b/CD18 (Mac-1) and CD11c/CD18, CD43, hyaluronan, fibrinogen
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay AN, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Springer TA. 1990. Nature 346:425.
3. Rothlein R, et al. 1986. J. Immunol. 137:1270.
- Gene ID
- 15894 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD54 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD54||YN1/1.7.4||FC,IHC-F,IP,WB|
|Biotin anti-mouse CD54||YN1/1.7.4||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD54||YN1/1.7.4||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD54||YN1/1.7.4||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD54||YN1/1.7.4||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD54||YN1/1.7.4||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD54||YN1/1.7.4||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD54||YN1/1.7.4||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD54||YN1/1.7.4||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD54||YN1/1.7.4||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD54||YN1/1.7.4||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0074 anti-mouse CD54||YN1/1.7.4||PG|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD54||YN1/1.7.4||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD54||YN1/1.7.4||FC,IP,WB|
|TotalSeq™-C0074 anti-mouse CD54||YN1/1.7.4||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0074 anti-mouse CD54||YN1/1.7.4||PG|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD54||YN1/1.7.4||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD54||YN1/1.7.4||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD54
Biotin anti-mouse CD54
FITC anti-mouse CD54
PE anti-mouse CD54
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD54
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD54
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD54
APC anti-mouse CD54
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD54
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD54
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD54
TotalSeq™-A0074 anti-mouse CD54
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD54
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD54
TotalSeq™-C0074 anti-mouse CD54
TotalSeq™-B0074 anti-mouse CD54
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD54
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD54