- P30-15 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- NKp30, NCR3, Activating NK receptor NKp30, natural cytotoxicity triggering receptor 3
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The p30-15 monoclonal antibody recognizes CD337 also known as activating NK receptor NKp30 (NKp30), and natural cytotoxicity triggering receptor 3. NKp30 is a type I transmembrane protein, member of the natural cytotoxicity receptor family that contains one immunoglobulin-like domain. NKp30 has an apparent molecular weight of 30 kD and six isoforms are produced by alternative splicing. NKp30 is expressed on resting and activated NK cells. NKp30 enhances NK cell cytolysis of tumor cellts that are deficient in MHC class I molecules. NKp30 has been shown to associate with CD59 and TCRζ. The p30-15 antibody against human NKp30 has been shown to be useful for flow cytometry, stimulation of human NK cells via NKp30 in a redirected lysis assay, and blocking of NKp30 function in solution.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human NKp30
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 605™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 605™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 603 nm. The bandpass filter 610/20 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 605™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: ELISA, stimulation of human NK cells via NKp30 in a redirected lysis assay, and blocking of NKp30 function in solution1,3,5. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. Nos. 325223 & 325224).
- Application References
AB_2892388 (BioLegend Cat. No. 325233)
AB_2892388 (BioLegend Cat. No. 325234)
- Type I transmembrane protein, member of the natural cytotoxicity receptor family, contains one immunoglobulin-like domain. Approximately 44 kD. Six isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
IL-2 activated NK cells and NK cell lines, some γ/δ T cells activated in vitro
- NK cell triggering of cytolysis toward tumor targets and other target cells deficient in MHC class I molecules
- CD59, TCRζ
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Pende D, et al. 1999. J. Exp. Med. 190:1505.
- Gene ID
- 259197 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD337 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD337 (NKp30)
Biotin anti-human CD337 (NKp30)
PE anti-human CD337 (NKp30)
APC anti-human CD337 (NKp30)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD337 (NKp30)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD337 (NKp30)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD337 (NKp30)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD337 (NKp30)
TotalSeq™-C0801 anti-human CD337 (NKp30)
TotalSeq™-A0801 anti-human CD337 (NKp30)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD337 (NKp30)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD337 (NKp30)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD337 (NKp30)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD337 (NKp30)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD337 (NKp30)
TotalSeq™-B0801 anti-human CD337 (NKp30) Antibody
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD337 (NKp30) Antibody
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human CD337 (NKp30)
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD337 (NKp30)