- SKII.4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Poliovirus receptor (PVR), nectin-like 5
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD155, known as poliovirus receptor (PVR) or nectin-like 5, is a 70 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein. It is a nectin-like molecule belonging to Ig superfamily. CD155 is primarily found on endothelial cells, monocytes, epithelia and central nervous system. CD155 is an adhesion molecule involved in cell-cell and cell-matrix adhesion through interaction with CD226, CD96 (Tactile), nectin-1, -2, and -3 (CD111, CD112, CD113), and vitronectin. It also serves as a receptor for poliovirus and cytomegalovirus.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- SK-N-S1 human neuroblastoma cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 510™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 510™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 510 nm. The bandpass filter 510/50 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 510™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: block binding of PVR ligands CD226 and CD96 to PVR, immunoprecipitation, and western blot.
- Application References
- Fuchs A, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 172:3994
- Product Citations
AB_2810527 (BioLegend Cat. No. 337633)
AB_2810528 (BioLegend Cat. No. 337634)
- Type I glycoprotein, Ig superfamily
Monocytes, endothelial cells, epithelia, central nervous system
- Cell-cell and cell-matrix adhesion
- CD226, CD96, nectin-1, -2, and -3, vitronectin, CD155, poliovirus
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Monocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. eds. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers. Wiely-Liss A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication
2. Bottino PD, et al. 2005. Mol. Immunol. 42:463
3. Tahara-Hanaoka S, et al. 2004. Intl. Immunol. 16:533
- Gene ID
- 5817 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD155 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD155 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|PE anti-human CD155 (PVR)||SKII.4||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD155 (PVR)||SKII.4||FC,WB,IP|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD155 (PVR)||SKII.4||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD155 (PVR)||SKII.4||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD155 (PVR)||SKII.4||FC|
|APC anti-human CD155 (PVR)||SKII.4||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD155 (PVR)||SKII.4||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD155 (PVR)||SKII.4||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0023 anti-human CD155 (PVR)||SKII.4||PG|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD155 (PVR)||SKII.4||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD155 (PVR)||SKII.4||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD155 (PVR)||SKII.4||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD155 (PVR)||SKII.4||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD155 (PVR)||SKII.4||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0023 anti-human CD155 (PVR)||SKII.4||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0023 anti-human CD155 (PVR)||SKII.4||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0023 anti-human CD155 (PVR)||SKII.4||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-human CD155 (PVR)
Purified anti-human CD155 (PVR)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD155 (PVR)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD155 (PVR)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD155 (PVR)
APC anti-human CD155 (PVR)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD155 (PVR)
Biotin anti-human CD155 (PVR)
TotalSeq™-A0023 anti-human CD155 (PVR)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD155 (PVR)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD155 (PVR)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD155 (PVR)
FITC anti-human CD155 (PVR)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD155 (PVR)
TotalSeq™-B0023 anti-human CD155 (PVR)
TotalSeq™-C0023 anti-human CD155 (PVR)
TotalSeq™-D0023 anti-human CD155 (PVR)