- AD2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V B-CD73.3
- Other Names
- Ecto-5'-nucleotidase, E.C22.214.171.124, L-VAP-2, NT5E, 5'-NT
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD73 is a 70 kD glycophosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked 5'-nucleotidase, which is also known as ecto-5'-nucleotidase. It converts adenosine monophosphate (AMP) to adenosine. CD73 is expressed on subsets of T and B cells, mesenchymal stem cells, follicular dendritic cells, endothelial cells, and epithelial cells. It has been reported that CD73 costimulates T cell activation, and mediates adhesion of lymphocytes to follicular dendritic cells and endothelial cells.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. For immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections, the suggested use of this reagent is 5.0 - 10 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Becton, Dickinson and Company and its affiliates. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. patent(s), pending patent applications and/or foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include:immunofluorescence3.
clone AD2 has been noted to induce clustering and internalization of CD73 in vivo and inhibit metastasis in a murine breast cancer xenograft model4.
- Application References
- Nakamura T, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:6933.
- Liao J, et al. 2011. J Endod. 37:1217. PubMed
- Touboul C, et al. 2013. J. Transl. Med. 11:28. (IF)
- Terp MG, et al. 2013. J Immunol. 191: 4165-73 (Block)
- Product Citations
AB_10900981 (BioLegend Cat. No. 344007)
AB_11204424 (BioLegend Cat. No. 344008)
- GPI-linked 5'-nucleotidase, 70 kD
Subsets of T cells and B cells, mesenchymal stem cells, follicular dendritic cells, endothelial cells, and epithelial cells
- Catalyses dephosphorylation of adenosine monophosphate, costimulates T cell activation, mediates adhesion of lymphocytes to follicular dendritic cells and endothelial cells
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. 2007. Leukocyte and stromal Cell Molecules:the CD Markers. A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication.
2. Airas L and Jalkanen S, et al. 1996. Blood 88:1755.
3. Gutensohn W, et al. 1995. Cell Immunol. 161:213.
4. Airas L, et al. 1995. J. Exp. Med. 182:1603.
- Gene ID
- 4907 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD73 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.