- TDP2H4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TAR DNA-binding protein-43, TDP 43, TARDBP, ALS10
- Rat IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
TDP43, also known as TARDBP, was originally identified as a protein that binds to the transactivation response (TAR) sequence found in the long terminal repeat of the HIV-1 virus genome. TDP43 contains two copies of a ~90 amino acid RNA recognition motif (RRM) found in many proteins, which bind single stranded RNA. Recent research has shown that hyperphosphorylated, ubiquitinated, and N-terminally truncated TDP43 is the pathological hallmark lesion in most familial and sporadic forms of FTLD-U and ALS (1).Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 5.0 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue, a concentration range of 2.0 - 5.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and immunohistochemistry (IHC).
Expected Staining Pattern: Nuclear
- Application References
- Neumann M. 2009. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 10.3390/ijms10010232.
AB_2750118 (BioLegend Cat. No. 808303)
AB_2750119 (BioLegend Cat. No. 808304)
- TDP43 is a 414 amino acid protein with an apparent molecular mass of 45 kD.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Protein Misfolding and Aggregation
- Molecular Family
- Gene ID
- 23435 View all products for this Gene ID 230908 View all products for this Gene ID 100174676 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TDP43 on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
|Purified anti-TDP43||TDP2H4||IHC-P, WB, Direct ELISA|
|Biotin anti-TDP43||TDP2H4||WB, IHC-P|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.