- MA-69 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse (C57BL/6) IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
This antibody was raised by immunization with IgMa mAb TC31. It specifically reacts with mouse IgM of Igh-Ca and the related haplotypes (c, f, g, h, and j). It has been reported that beads coated with MA-69 antibody can stimulate B cell proliferation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
IHC, ELISA Detection - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: ELISA as capture antibody or detection antibody, stimulation of B cell proliferation, and immunohistochemistry of acetone-fixed frozen sections.
- Application References
- Sieckmann D, et al. 1991. Hybridoma 10:121.
- Stall AM. 1996. Weir's Handbook of Experimental Immunology pp. 27.
- Product Citations
AB_940535 (BioLegend Cat. No. 408603)
AB_940537 (BioLegend Cat. No. 408604)
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
|Biotin anti-mouse IgMa||MA-69||ELISA Detection,FC,IHC|
|FITC anti-mouse IgMa||MA-69||FC|
|PE anti-mouse IgMa||MA-69||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse IgMa||MA-69||FC,IHC,ELISA|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse IgMa||MA-69||FC|
|APC anti-mouse IgMa||MA-69||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IgMa||MA-69||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.