- 28-8-6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MHC class I
- Mouse (C3H) IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The 28-8-6 antibody reacts with the H-2Kb and H-2Db MHC class I alloantigens expressed on nucleated cells from mice of the H-2Kb/H-2Db haplotype. H-2Kb/H-2Db is involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD8 proteins. The 28-8-6 antibody cross-reacts with H-2Dd MHC class I alloantigen, but does not react with alloantigens of f, k, p, q, r, s haplotypes.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- C3H.SW mouse splenocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: complement-mediated cytotoxicity1, and immunohistochemical staining2 of acetone-fixed frozen sections.
- Application References
- Ozato K, et al. 1981. J. Immunol. 126:317. (Cyt)
- Pappo J, et al. 1999. Infect. Immun. 67:337. (IHC)
- Bui JD, et al.2006. J. Immunol. 176:905. (FC) PubMed.
- Shao H, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:1851. (FC)
- Product Citations
AB_313594 (BioLegend Cat. No. 114603)
- MHC class I
Nucleated cells of the H-2Kb/H-2Db haplotype
- Antigen presentation
- CD3/TCR, CD8
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Ozato K, et al. 1981. J. Immunol. 126:317.
2. Allen H, et al. 1986. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 83:7447.
3. Evans GA, et al. 1992. Nature 300:755.
- Gene ID
- 14964 View all products for this Gene ID 14972 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about H-2K b,H-2D b on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
|FITC anti-mouse H-2Kb/H-2Db||28-8-6||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse H-2Kb/H-2Db||28-8-6||FC, IHC-F|
|Biotin anti-mouse H-2Kb/H-2Db||28-8-6||FC|
|PE anti-mouse H-2Kb/H-2Db||28-8-6||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse H-2Kb/H-2Db||28-8-6||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse H-2Kb/H-2Db||28-8-6||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse H-2Kb/H-2Db||28-8-6||FC|
|APC anti-mouse H-2Kb/H-2Db||28-8-6||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse H-2Kb/H-2Db||28-8-6||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.