- L24/18 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor type 1, IP-3-R, IP3R 1, IP3 receptor, type 1 InsP3 receptor, inositol 1,4,5-triphosphate receptor 1, inositol 1,4,5-triphosphate receptor, type 1, type 1 inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Inositol 1,4,5-triphosphate (IP3) is a calcium-regulating second messenger that receptor involved in ER stress-induced apoptosis. IP3 receptor, type 1 (IP3R1) is a receptor for IP3 expressed on the ER which opens a calcium channel on the ER after IP3 bidning. IP3R1 is expressed in developing and mature neurons and its dysregulation may be involved in progression of certain neurodegenerative diseases. IP3R1 is also involved in autophagy, cellular energenetics, macrophage inflammasomes, and other cellular processes.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 2680-2749 of rat IP3 receptor type 1.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated biotin.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 1.0 - 5.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is less reactive in human samples than mouse and rat sample in WB.
- Application References
- Zhao G, et al. 2010. J. Gen. Physiol. 136(3):283-91 (WB)
AB_2801148 (BioLegend Cat. No. 817705)
AB_2801149 (BioLegend Cat. No. 817706)
- IP3R1 is a 2758 amino acid protein with an apparent molecular mass of 314 kD.
Cellular distribution: Plasma membrane, endoplasmic reticulum, and nucleus.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Postsynaptic proteins
- Antigen References
Tang T-S, et al. 2009. J. Neurosci. 29 (5) 1257-66.
- Gene ID
- 25262 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IP3R1 on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.