- J252D4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- BLR1, MDR15
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD185, also known as CXCR5, is a 42 kD G-protein coupled receptor with seven transmembrane regions. CXCR5 is expressed by mature B cells, follicular helper T cells, Burkitt’s lymphoma cells and a subset of neurons, and mediates cell migration to the B cell follicles in the secondary lymphoid organs. The ligand of CXCR5 is CXCL13 (BLC).Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CXCR5-transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 810 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* APC/Fire™ 810 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 810 nm.
Excessive exposure to light, and commonly used fixation, permeabilization buffers can affect APC/Fire™ 810 fluorescence signal intensity and spread. Please keep conjugates protected from light exposure. For more information and representative data, visit our Fire Dyes page.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2904379 (BioLegend Cat. No. 356955)
AB_2904379 (BioLegend Cat. No. 356956)
- G-protein coupled receptor, 7 transmembrane regions, 42 kD
Mature B cells, Follicular helper T cells, and Burkitt's lymphoma cells.
- Mediates cell migration to the B cell follicles in the secondary lymphoid organs
- Cell Type
- B cells, Tfh
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Ma CS, et al. 2012. J. Exp. Med. 209:1241.
2. León B, et al. 2012. Nat. Immunol. 13:681.
3. Crotty S. 2011. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 29:621.
4. Kerfoot SM, et al. 2011. Immunity 34:947.
5. Sáez de Guinoa J, et al. 2011. Blood 118:1560.
- Gene ID
- 643 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD185 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Does staining at room temperature or even at 37°C help for checking chemokine receptors expression?
Due to continuous recycling of many chemokine receptors, it may be worthwhile to consider staining at room temperature or at 37°C if the staining at lower temperature (which can potentially reduce receptor turnover) is not optimal.
Other FormatsView All CD185 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
APC anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
Purified anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
FITC anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
Biotin anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
TotalSeq™-A0144 anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
TotalSeq™-C0144 anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
TotalSeq™-B0144 anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
TotalSeq™-D0144 anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD185 (CXCR5)
PE/Fire™ 700 anti-human CD185 (CXCR5) Antibody
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD185 (CXCR5) Antibody