- MC-631 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigen-3
- Rat IgM, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigen-3 (SSEA-3) is an internal core structure of glob-series glycolipids (R-Galβ1-3GalNAcβ1-3Galα1-4Galβ1-R). SSEA-3 is expressed on human teratocarcinoma cells (embryonal carcinoma, EC), embryonic stem cells (ESC), embryonic germ cells (EG), and preimplantation embryos. The expression of SSEA-3 on human ESC is downregulated upon differentiation. SSEA-3 is also expressed by mouse on unfertilized eggs and preimplantation to early cleaved embryos.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- 4-8 cell stage mouse embryos
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunofluorescence microscopy1.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name APC/Cy7 to APC/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our APC/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Application References
- Kannagi R, et al. 1983. EMBO 2:2355. (IF)
- Kaufmann B, et al. 2005. Virology 332:189. (ELISA)
- Product Citations
AB_2616817 (BioLegend Cat. No. 330318)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.